The great project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Keywords

Latest topics
» Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Make a artisanal beer
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:24 am by Tirant lo Blanc

» News (to be developed)
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Project development
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:01 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» About the great project
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:58 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Structure (to be developed)
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:59 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Your first subject
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:34 pm by Alex :D

Latest topics
» Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Make a artisanal beer
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:24 am by Tirant lo Blanc

» News (to be developed)
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Project development
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:01 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» About the great project
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:58 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Structure (to be developed)
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:59 pm by Tirant lo Blanc

» Your first subject
Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:34 pm by Alex :D

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic

3 posters

Go down

Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic Empty Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic

Post by Tirant lo Blanc Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:17 pm

About;

REMEMBER that you don't have control over what you don't measure

The Great Project

1) Ideas to improve it
2) Webpage development
3) Creation of a blog and diffusion
4) Make the project greater and accessible to more people
5) Rights, laws and roles to be considered if the great project is considered to be greater.
6) Make some parts private or accessible only to interested people.
7) Join button - to be part of a project (and an accessible list, javascript programming)
Cool Instant message section with restrictions (i.e for admins, and for people in a project, or interested in some stuff)

Learning related

1) Intelligence
1.1) Ramon Campayo and mentalists related
1.2) Developing mind games and playing
1.3) ¿How I learn the best? Experiments and discussion. Sources related with genious.
1.4) Patterns
1.5) Study methods (i.e active learning: preview, do yourself, generate a mental model (visual), pattern, questions (why, how, what if...), talk it loud, schemes, exercises, funny thinks related with the matter (games, scripts, programming, experiments, comparative with real life, public reports or blogs, a big picture scheme like a wallpaper with cool design, trying to find a real life application, set goal studies before starting.)
1.6) Effect of trying before reading (if I make a great mind effort I learn more)
1.7) Can you explain it to a child?
1.Cool Logic based study
1,9) Mistakes i do while learning and how to correct them
1.10) How to do the best possible schemes
1.11) Stablish the best possible routine to achieve a goal
1.12) Retain knowledge (i.e coding: http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/retain-code-youre-learning)
1,13) active learning theory
1.14) memorizing games that uses images (i.e for learning plastics)
1.15) How can I focus something (when not motivated or boring) to be interesting? (strategy)
1.16) work on this, and other quora questions (i.e https://www.quora.com/Whats-a-good-way-to-remember-multiple-programming-languages-when-you-dont-use-them-all-the-time)
1.17) Better explained and feynman models.
1.18) Game: You need to explain me. I select one area of knowledge and you explain it to me in some time in the more proper way given the restrictions, it's interesting if both persons do the same in order that both learn doing and both learn by the other means.
1.19) Intelligence tests: ¿What are they looking? ¿How to improve performance at them?
1.20) Other mentalist: are their suggestions useful? (i.e Tony Buzán, Bernabé Tierno y Juan Haro)
1.21) Classes: Follow up application: exercises that can be solved online and show the result at a time and statistics, this information can be printend and showed in order to demostrate that work has been done.
2) Lenguages
2.1) German
2.1.1) Compiting with essays, i.e make a draw with some words that have to be included, correct the other one essay,
2.1.2) Create games to compete and see who learns more words (like big brain academy). Generate a database and see who knows more words
2.2) Japanese
2.3) English
2.3.1) Deeper understanding and comprehension. Test yourself, (tv-shows, films and comprehension)
2.3.2) C1 or C2 goal (strategies to achieve this level) (I think title is not important but it's a way of measure your knowledge at one moment)
2.3.1) Vocabulary games

Games

1) Chess
1.1) Achieve some goals (i.e 2000 ELO) studing what influences the performance, setting a number of games to be played, weak points, commented games, pre-study of the items
1.2) Memory: ¿What if a chess game was a movie?
1.3) Chess thinking algorithm (scientific basis: GM don't use brute force)
2) Go
3) Math related
3.1) Python piramids drawing and areas, geometry
3.2) Whatever related with learning
3.3) Useful things
3.4) Maths for the day a day
4) Logic related
5) Literature related
6) Playing in the city (Tarjan's algorithm)

Scientific

1) Home-made experiments with scientific method approach
1.1) Counting weight after and before exercise and variables involved
1.2) Perception of happiness and what variables are the most influent
1.3) Car park assistant (Python) (http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Parking-Sensor/)
2) Knowledge areas
2.1) Physics
2.1.1) Explaining thermodynamics (Has to well structured, relate with real life phenomena, and answer a lot of questions a studient usually has)
2.1.2) Electromagnetism, real life, application and cool experiments.
2.2) Mechanical engineering and mechanics
2.3) Electronics
2.3.1) Arduino
2.3.2) Sensors and automatic systems
2.3.3) Experiments related with machines - homemade.
2.4) Biotecnology and biology
2.5) Chemistry
2.6) Computer engineering

Artesal and engineering based projects

1) Beer production

Chemical Engineering & related

1) Optimization related
1.1 ) Set goals and games to improve performance
2) Pyomo tool

2) Simulators
3) Modelling
3.1 ) Real phenomena modelling
3.1.1) Boiling experiments and models that explain the behaviour (HR, T, P, material...)

Programming

1) Matlab vs Python comparation
2) Javascript, HTML learning (could be implemented in this forum)
3) C, Fortran learning

Psicology

1) Psicology of learning, debate about the experiments, and how we can play with that
2) Behaviour
3) Neuropsicology (Best ways of learning related with
4) Experiments and theory: ¿Why something is funny for me? ¿When this sensation stops?

Politics

1) How to speak in public (games)

Sport

1) Running goals
2) Tennis goals /games
3) Workout

Music

1) Learning x instrument set small goals and games
2) Goal of improvise with and instrument, creativity

Literature

1) Creative goals
2) A book made by several persons

Dancing

Laws

1) Some interesting laws to be learnt (see the funny way)

Marketing  and Sociology

1) CV
2) Personal image and society
3) Networking (Linkedin)
4) Interview  practice
5) Social perception of yourself (3 strengths and 3 weakness from 3 social circles (friends, family and job)

Youtube

1) Creating a diffusion channel with the most interesting topics explained

Philosofy

Religion and mistic

1) Meditation experiments, results, diffusion.

Maths

1) Probability density functions and how useful is in real life (For experiments, E(t), Molecular weight distribution for a polimer, parameters related with quality or whatever that are not cte during an experiment). Create interactive application with this concepts (i.e Python Jupyter notebook) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_density_function)

2) Explaining topics via images (i.e interactive graphic that focus on several questions around the image)

Last edited by Tirant lo Blanc on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 30 times in total

Tirant lo Blanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic Empty Re: Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic

Post by Adri Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:38 pm

I would add:
Games
Create our own game (i.e. Mario party style)

Cinema
Make a film by ourselves

Art
Learn to draw

Adri

Back to top Go down

Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic Empty Languages

Post by Alex :D Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:44 pm

In this website you can learn languages like German and in the same time is very funny.  Very Happy

https://www.duolingo.com

Alex :D
Admin

https://thegreatproject.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic Empty Re: Some ideas that someday can be a project classified by topic

Post by Alex :D Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 pm

When you want have a look and tell me yours opinion maybe we could find some website much better.

Alex :D
Admin

https://thegreatproject.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirant lo Blanc Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:20 am

Alex wrote:When you want have a look and tell me yours opinion maybe we could find some website much better.

I think duolingo it's a good approach to our philosofy because tries to be fun, we have to try it and maybe do a game inside the game to compete, learn and enjoy happy feelings. It's not necessary reinvent the wheel but our knowledge and creativity can even add more features to what it's shown there and what I propose it's an interactive experience (see what I answered you at beer's topic)

Tirant lo Blanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirant lo Blanc Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:28 am

Another project focus could be challenges.

I.e: Left-hand writting (also would be interesting see if there's any benefit, research explaining it, see if source is reliable)

In my case I though that while I was eatting and I wanted to write anyway.

Some sources ( http://mentalfloss.com/article/30667/11-facts-about-ambidextrous, http://www.nwitimes.com/niche/shore/health/using-your-other-hand-benefits-your-brain/article_6da931ea-b64f-5cc2-9583-e78f179c2425.html, https://exploringinfinity.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/why-you-should-learn-to-write-with-both-hands/, https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/can-training-to-become-ambidextrous-improve-brain-function/)

I.e : Use your navigator in german and search information in this lenguage
I.e : Try to thing whole day in english (this has to be hard)

In addition, this could be part of project philosophy. [Sometimes is difficult to measure some phenomena but anyway in order to compare and see progress we want to keep data and see how evolutionates. In this cases tests (ensayos) are done. They specify some conditions and this be done also for ourself. Some real examples are UNE and ISO institutios that normalize tests.]

Tirant lo Blanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirant lo Blanc Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

To measure some ideas and learn use wordpress or a blogspot until creating own webpage, even they can interact. One idea I like a lot is showing the learning process of a programming lenguage (javascript or python features like django) while learning.

Tirant lo Blanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down